Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to welcome you to www.ratemygovernment.ca. We are as passionate about government and politics as you are. With that in mind, we have to cover several ground rules to ensure that everyone can enjoy our Site as it is intended. A fine mind once said that the big print giveth and the fine print taketh away. In light of that, we encourage and trust that you will review our Terms in a diligent manner.
This Site is made available only to users 18 years of age or older who reside in Canada, its provinces and territories. You hereby certify that you are 18 years of age.
We reserve the right, from time to time in our sole discretion, to change the terms of this Agreement, upon notice on the Site.
Your use of the Site is subject to all provincial and federal laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur via your user name and password. You shall not:
· be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else or be injurious to the health of any user;
· affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising or linking with the Site;
· send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages;
· be used for commercial or business purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, unless you enter into an advertising agreement with the Site;
· transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material;
· violate any laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy; and
· modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person.
The Site has a ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY with respect to the above-noted points. Please ensure that you comply with our Rules of Conduct at all times.
User Name and Password
We are not liable for any harm caused or related to the theft of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password.
You are solely responsible for the consequences of all postings of your postings on the Site. Postings do not reflect the views of the Site or Klamot Global Corporation. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to monitor, edit, screen Postings, as well as remove and delete Postings. We may also revoke your right to use the site at any time, without prior notice to you.
You may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties ("Advertisers"). All such communication, interaction and participation is solely between you and such Advertisers. The Site shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions.
<!--[if !supportLists]--> <!--[endif]-->
Hyperlinks to Third-Party Sites
The appearance or your use of hyperlinks referenced or included anywhere on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by, nor does it incur any obligation, responsibility or liability on the part of the Site, the Klamot Global Corporation and any of it’s affiliates an their successors. We do not verify, endorse, or have any responsibility for, any such third party sites, their business practices or any goods or services obtained through any such site.
Deactivation of Your Account
You may deactivate your account on the Site at any time by logging into the Site and selecting "Delete my Account." As stated above, we may also deactivate your account in our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
The Klamot Global Corporation will retain all proprietary rights in and to its respective Site and other proprietary materials such as copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and patents.
Any unauthorized or prohibited use of proprietary materials may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability under the applicable provincial and federal laws.
We are not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of the Site. You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, performance, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, correctness, authenticity, security and validity of any and all features and functions of the Site, including, without limitation, Postings associated with your use of the Site.
You understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permissible by law, this Site, the Klamot Global Corporation or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, operational service providers, advertisers, or suppliers, shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, direct or indirect, in connection with or damage of any kind, direct or indirect, in connection with or arising from use of the site or from this agreement, including but not limited to, compensatory, special and/or punitive damages.
You will indemnify and hold the Site and the Klamot Global Corporation harmless from and against any claims, suits, threats, demands, settlements, actions, causes of action, liabilities, obligations and all other matters, including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, witness fees, settlement fees, and all other direct and indirect expenses and losses that may occur arising from any breach or violation of this Agreement by you.
This Agreement was last modified on November 21 and is effective immediately.
Copyright © 2012